Because theyâ€™re designed with special attention to barrel harmonic reduction, JARD J70s are one of the most accurate bolt action rifle platforms on the market. Barrel harmonics are the vibration or movement of a rifle barrel caused from the rifle being fired. Reducing barrel harmonics allows the barrel to come to rest in a more consistent position between shots, resulting in reduced inconsistencies between point of aim and point of impact and thereby increasing accuracy. Furthermore, every component is made in house within strict tolerances to provide a superior fit and feel over more widely produced big name rifles.
JARD J70 actions utilize a 60Â° rotation angle.
Action purchase also includes the following components: bolt head, bolt tube, firing pin assembly, handle, knob, shroud, and recoil lug.
Bolt tube, Handle, and Shroud material will match the material of the action ordered. However, the material of these components may be upgraded at an additional charge.
- Choose between a JARD 3 position trigger or a hanger bracket and striker catch to make the action compatible with Remington pattern trigger systems.
- The JARD 3 Position Trigger provides three safety positions: fire, safe, and safe with bolt lock; which restricts the bolt from being worked.
Picatinny Rails Add-ons:
- All picatinny rails machined from aircraft grade billet aluminum
- J70 picatinny rails are specific to the JARD J70 action and may not mount to other actions
- For one piece rails, match â€œLongâ€ with long actions and â€œShortâ€ with short actions