The JARD Quick-Attach Tripod Adaptor allows for quick and easy attachment of rifles, spotting scopes, etc. to tripod or other holder systems.
- Adaptor clamps to M1913 rails, offering a much more rigid, stable connection compared to the bulky rifle saddle mounts on the market.
- The Adaptor measures 1.7" long, requiring only three rail slots to mount.
- It features two holes for attachment: a 1/4-20 tapped hole or a 1/4" hole that accommodates 90º flat head screws, allowing you to mount to basically any ball head on the market.
- Clamp travels from wide open to fully clamped in only 1.5 rotations of the clamp knob.
- The adaptor features a captive clamp, which means you'll never have to fiddle with aligning the clamp or worry about losing it.